Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The War Intro

I have been a follower of Jesus for over a year now, and it has had some interesting twists and turns.

The world is split. Those who follow Jesus, and those who do not.

I have been on both sides of the spectrum. I spent my life up until my senior year of high school as an agnostic. I was angry towards Christians because I felt they were all talk. I soon learned differently when my life was crashing down, and the only people there to show me love were Christians.

Now I know God better, and I understand how ignorant I was.

Not everyone has had the same "no way this could be anything but God, my life is changed forever" experience I have had.

The people who speak out of ignorance are just one of the challenges we face as Christians. This series will talk about many different things we deal within a daily basis.

Thereis a war going on for our souls. Satan will use any means necessary to win.

Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment