I am a compilation of many different things.
I love sports. I am a nerd. I am funny (thats what I tell myself at least). I am SO many different things.
I am a lot of good things, and a fair share of bad ones.
I am very self critical.
I have a very low opinion of myself. It comes from years of being told many times how I was worthless. It comes from years of rejection from everybody I knew.
Its not fun.
My point?
We have a choice everyday. I can listen to the people who are wrong and evil, and let them control my view of myself. Accept lies for truth, and be torn down.
Or
Accept that God has made me perfect the way he wanted me to, and I serve a great purpose.
This is an issue that I know many people struggle with. They allow satan and society to pull them down. To take away from their full potential.
They let satan win.
We need to take the time to see that God loves us and he has made us beauiful. We need to accept that he made us perfect the way we are.
We don't need to starve ourselves thin. We don't need to do this or that to change ourselves.
We just need to accept Gods love truly.
He loves us so greatly, that he thought of each and every one of us when he sent his son to die on the cross for our sins.
He wouldn't do that for someone who was not worth it.
So SMILE!
Because God loves you, and you are beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment