Friday, August 6, 2010

Intro to My Mind.

So after reading my youth ministers blogs, and then the blog of a dear friend. I said "why not?"

I got a blog. And i'm waaaaaaaay behind the times.

better late than never, right?

I love to write. I write music, poetry, short stories, and im 7 chapters into a book. Writing is my way of expressing thoughts or ideas that I couldn't vocalize.

I have a very dry sense of humor. I'm going into college this year, York college. I hope to be a special education major with a minor in missions.

And, as you can tell from how I went from humor to college. I am not always organized with my thoughts.

a few important things to know about me.

1) my goal in life is to be selfless. selfishness only causes pain for others.

2) I will listen to the thoughts of others, because i'm never going to know everything. And because we all see things differently.

3) You are awesome. You are a creation of God, 'nuff said.

4) If you didn't get this from the first 3, here is the most important. life is not about me. I'm not writing this blog to rant or any personal reason. but simply because I have faith you will find meaning in my thoughts.

"We can only be the change we want to see, and have faith that it will be."

No comments:

Post a Comment